Welcome

Welcome to iFootball Betting, home of free football betting advice and general discussion of all things football. For several years, I have been successful in making a profit from betting on English Premier League and European football markets. I hope this blog provides an insight into my approach to football betting and a source for others to benefit from my experiences. Good luck and feel free to get in touch...

Sunday 21 April 2013

Goal List Prep: 21/22 April

Sunday 21st April:

14:00 - Roma v Pescara




15:30 - Feyenoord v Vitesse




18:00 - Antalyaspor v Bursaspor





Monday 22nd April:


20:00 - Man Utd v Aston Villa



2 comments:

  1. Ronnie,

    Can I ask is it possible to work out the 'greened'scores myself if I were to purchase the Betform software for the Goal list selections. I wondered how much extra work is required and to what extent that info is available anyway. Wanted to continue with this during the summer as this correct score dutching seems profitable. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vagabond
    I have been thinking of making the spreadsheet available free to those who have purchased the goal list report with instructions of how to use it (it's quite straight forward).

    If you email me on ifootballtips@gmail.com from the email address that your payment is linked to, I will send you the instructions and spreadsheet.

    Betform pro is something very separate, however it now includes the mls,swedish and norwegian leagues so you may be interested in taking the 28 day free trial.

    All the best
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete