Welcome

Welcome to iFootball Betting, home of free football betting advice and general discussion of all things football. For several years, I have been successful in making a profit from betting on English Premier League and European football markets. I hope this blog provides an insight into my approach to football betting and a source for others to benefit from my experiences. Good luck and feel free to get in touch...

Saturday 20 April 2013

Premier League Bets: Saturday 20th April

Unfortunately, I'm not around this afternoon to trade the usual Saturday fixture list but I thought I would stick up a few of the bets I will be having in the Premier League today, opportunities where I believe there is value in the markets (and confidence in the outcome of course!).  

On a normal day I would bet some of these while building trades around the others.  If anything, hopefully it gives you a feel for some of the considerations I make when picking my selections.  Betform Pro (BFP) provides the ability to analyse a team's performances against teams of similar grade / ability to the opposition and has become integral to filtering my selections.  I have included the value identified by BFP in the odds available.


WBA  v Newcastle – 2-3 goals @1.95 
[19 in 32 respective home and away games finished 2/3 goals] BFP (16% value)

West Ham v Wigan – BTTS Yes @ 1.7, 
[76% of last 6 respective home and away have had BTTS Yes] BFP (11% value)

Sunderland v Everton – FT Draw @ 3.4
[14 in 32 respective home and away games finished in a draw, including 6 in last 12] BFP (13% value)

Swansea v Southampton – Over 1.5 1st half goals @ 2.88
[17 in 32 respective home and away games have had over 1.5 1st half goals] BFP (25% value)


I hope the above provides food for thought.

Good luck whatever you're on today
Ronnie

Take these as tips at your peril, I don't claim to be a 'tipster' so I won't take any responsibility for what you do with this information and this won't be a regular feature for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment